Unfortunately we had a few delays with getting the online entries up and running and as a result, we’ve had to push back the opening date. Don’t worry, we’ll let you know as soon as their open for your registration.
So until then, a few updates on what’s happening this year with B2B:
- We welcome back our long time supporter and major sponsor Banana Boat for another year
- B2B is officially partnered with our new charity beneficiary - The Kids Cancer Project, a new initiative from Oncology Children’s Foundation (OCF)
- Swimmers who raise $250 for OCF will receive a full refund of their B2B entry fee ($40)
- Some new merchandise and swim wear will be available through the website and on the day
- For all those new ocean swimmers who need some ocean training, register for our training program through the website
We’ll be sending everyone on our eNews list notification in the very near future to officially open the online entries.
So until then, we hope your training is going well and we look forward to seeing you on the day for our 11th Banana Boat Ocean Swim.